I’ve been distracted from my sewing by embarking on something a bit new! My background is printed textiles and to get back to it I’ve taken a make art that sells course. I’ve learned so much, my adobe illustrator skills are getting a bit better, I’m really enjoying drawing again and I’m loving buying new sharp pencils. Its not helping the fabric mountain though!
All posts by emma-l-p
- Detail- vintage embroidery table cloth vase.
- Pure wool shrunken jumper purses with doily detail.
- Pink tweed vase with vintage appliqué detail
- Vintage tablecloth vase with bird detail.
- Vintage blanket purse with doily detail.
- Fabric vases
- Vintage tablecloth vase.
- Favorite cashmere jumper made into wee purse.
- Fabric mirror with appliqué design. Wool cases protect mirror.